It includes the visit of the permanent exhibition “Prisioners of the Mosteiro: memories of the spanish civil war”
- The visit to the Real Mosteiro de Oia includes interior and exterior partial areas, so we recommend to come with comfortable clothes.
- We invite you to come with open mind. You are not visiting a museum, nor a restored space; but a monastery in ruins, although stabilized and wishing to rehabilitate it.
- Through the guided visits, a unique experience… we hope you can enjoy and fall in love with this place as much as we do.
- It is a unique space and in constant process of maintenance, so your collaboration due to safety standards is essential.
- Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy the visit!
We hope you can get to know, enjoy and fall in love with this place as much as we do.
This is a unique space that is constantly being maintained, so your collaboration in respecting safety regulations is essential.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your visit!
CHILDREN (7 to 14 years)
CHILDREN (up to 7 years)
For your peace of mind we have adopted all the necessary security measures. Our staff will indicate it to you before starting the visit. We ask you to bring a mask, although safety distances are assured. Remember that the visit to the monastery is done in large interior and exterior spaces. The capacity of each visit is limited to 24 people maximum.
Remember: if you have symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 do not attend to the visit, we will try to relocate you on another date or we will refund your money.